Frequently asked questions
Do I need a referral?
- Existing patients that we have seen in the past 6 months do not require a referral
- New patients that do not want to use private health insurance do not need a referral
- New patients that want to use private health insurance need to see their trusted GP for a referral to be eligible (exclusions apply – call us on 6162 2616 for details)
- New patients that are being referred under the Medicare Chronic Disease Management Program require a GP referral as they would when they come into the clinic
How do I pay for the appointment?
Payment is completed by:
Pre-registering your details at Medipass for safe online payment and access any Private Health Insurance applicable to your appointment - click here to register
Phone payment to the clinic – call our lovely reception team on 6162 2616
Can I claim Private Health Insurance
Yes - provided you are eligible.
How long our Online Video Consultations?
Initial consultations are 40 minutes and follow up consultations are 30 minutes.
How do I prepare for the Online Video Consultation?
- Be prepared 10 minutes before the consultation to get ready to go!
- Ensure access to a laptop, computer, ipad/tablet device or smart phone that has reliable access to the internet with enough battery life.
- Try to find a room where there is space to move about with limited background noise
- Wear clothes that you feel comfortable to move around in! Keep in mind that whilst this is an online consultation – it is still a professional service